"Then something happened, something difficult to describe. Sitting there, alone in a foreign country, far from my job and everyone I know, a feeling came over me. It was like remembering something I’d never known before or had always been waiting for, but I didn’t know what. Maybe it was something I’d forgotten or something I’ve been missing all my life. All I can say is that I felt, at the same time, joy and sadness. But not too much sadness, because I felt alive. Yes, alive."
The Palestinian Museum is launching a new project in honour of Pope Francis’s trip to Palestine next Sunday. Banners combining recent media photographs of the Palestinian landscape and its people with Western baroque paintings of biblical scenes will decorate Manger Square in Bethlehem, highlighting the tension between the popular image of the Holy Land and Palestine’s ongoing history of suffering under occupation and oppression.
"Ideas for a new drinking game!
Tape Drinking game
Step 1: Make a playlist of all the tapes that has been leaked so far.
1) Take a sip when someone curses.
2) Take 2 sips when somebody mentions/signals a crime that will or that has been committed. (general sinful activities included)
3) If someone being a bastard in general, down the whole thing!
4) Repeat the game with new additions to list.
5) Continue the game until you forget everything, so that you’ll be reminded again next morning!
5) Proceed playing the game, from the top.
6) Remember to HAVE FUN!! (Or else, it can get depressive.)
No rights reserved (you can change the rules of the game. Nobody cares)
(Ps: Any liver damage that can occur during or as a result of this game is player’s responsibility.)"
Am I supposed to be impressed that you’ve never killed anybody? What a bold moral choice from a person who’s terrified of violence and scared shitless of going to jail! (sarcasm)
It’s like, have you ever had the opinion of murdering a bunch o people!?
Okay, then why the FUCK am I listening to your opinion on the matter!? Every day that you didn’t kill a thousand fucking people, we should throw you a goddamn parade!